iPads, Chromebooks, Smartboards, and students’ own phones and laptops. ‘Screen Time’ has become the norm in many educational settings. But when is enough enough? How does an educator know when to pull the plug and engage their students away from the pixels?
Questions this panel endeavored to answer:
– Can you share a personal story where tech was a bad thing in your classroom?
– How does an educator effectively compete with the attention students give to their devices?
– Strike the balance for us – brass tax, what percentage of a student’s time should be spent away from the screen?
– What are some good techniques to engage students away from technology?
• Anthony Franco, CEO, mcSquares
Be sure to visit our Meetup page to attend our next shoot!
mcSquares, creative workspaces