Education has transitioned away from front-of-the-classroom lectures and towards one-on-one learning. But there is a new trend towards Collaborative Learning – what is this trend and how can teachers take advantage of this trend in their own classrooms?
Questions this panel endeavored to answer:
– Let’s define what collaborative learning is, and what it is not.
– What are some good techniques for engaging a class in collaborative learning?
– Are there any existing models teachers can use when trying to engage their class in this way?
– Imagine the idea collaborative classroom, what does it look like?
• Anthony Franco, CEO, mcSquares
Be sure to visit our Meetup page to attend our next shoot!
mcSquares, creative workspaces